Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Report From Gaget Dan

Thursday night (July 31st.) around 8:30PM, after repairing damaged range fence North of the Border Rd, and, approximately 150 yards East of the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) Monument.

I drove my vehicle to the PCT monument and parked. While watching the Border from this location, I noticed a group of POI's (persons of interest) staging , approximately 150 to 200 yards South of the metal vehicle barrier. Once they started moving (in single file fashion) Northbound towards the Border /metal vehicle barrier, I called the Border Patrol to give their location and numbers. Shortly there after, I left for the night. The information I provided to the Border Patrol prior to leaving the Border was helpful in the apprehension of seven (7) POI's North of the Border / PCT location later in the night.

Three cheers for the good guys! Rise and shine America, it's wake up time! Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment