Monday, September 22, 2008

Report From Viking - Border Lots of Activity At Campo

Godzilla is running. It and another 4x4 are parked next to Woody's camouflage RV. It was pretty busy on Saturday with the construction crews working on the fence and road from 141 East. I set up my IR gear right at the entrance of the Grove as the night before and again Saturday night. I had two or three groups come through near the honey holes and the culvert dips between the grassy knoll and the grove itself.


I spoke with a Border Patrol agent late Saturday night and he was trying to drive those groups back south. He wanted me to see if I could spot them with my NVG (night vision)and then call him. I didn't see them and packed up and moved to another location for the
night. It got down to 39 degrees at the grove.

This is a series of shots at the 141 sunshade and the border road leading up to it.













No comments:

Post a Comment