Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feds move resources to The Border

REPORT FROM GADGET DAN

On my way home from the Border last night (7 PM), I noticed a couple of Sheriff vehicles in close contact with the El Cajon /Tecate BP station on Forrest Gate Rd. Also, I noticed marked and unmarked BP vehicles side by side parked on Buckman Springs Rd. & Old Hwy. 80. When I passed by the BP Checkpoint, I said to the Agent this - " why do I have a gut feeling something big may be happening tonight"? He just smiled and said - maybe? I wished him well and went on my way. I did not see any National Guard in the area,but, they may be on their way or out of view? After reading your article, I thought I would relay what I noticed on my way home from the Border last night. Yesterday, I removed 40 pounds of sign/litter, and, the range fence I check daily in Campo was okay (no damage)....see what today brings? Dan. PS - Rise and shine America, it's wake up time!

Details Of The Obama Plan:

http://totalbuzz.freedomblogging.com/2009/03/24/obama-unveils-700-million-border-security-plan/14833/

No comments:

Post a Comment