Sunday, September 19, 2010

Report from JawBone



AAR: 09/08/2010 - 09/12/2010
By: Jawbone (AL)
Loc: Campo, CA.
This is my 5th yr. coming to Campo & look forward to as many as it takes to secure our border.
Wed.9/8
We arrived after 1600 sometime & had telcon with Kingfish agreed to meet.I positioned myself at T141. I invited my friend James to come along & get some field training. Later on Kingfish dropped by, met James & we talked a bit...It was cloudy & still cool. BP dropped by around 2200 just to say "hi" & all was quiet..Our post was La Gloria Canyon & West of our point. Bubba covered our cp..the night was quiet.no incidents. Chatter on Ch.1.
The remaining days were also without incident. Our presence was certainly noticed. I had enough flags waving I could have had my own parade...Gadget took James out for some field training: pick up litter, id trail markers by illegals, & of course, fence mending...I recall my field training day(mucho tired)...Howard & Viking Dave visited on Saturday morning & we all went to the flag raising event.No goonies showed up as the Sheriffs were expecting. The event was covered by local media......no activity that night. Plenty of BP presence mid-night to 3 am...










No comments:

Post a Comment