Monday, July 17, 2006

Report From Texas

Greetings Friends,

I made it back home to Austin, Texas. Last night, I did a speaking engagement at the Hill Country Republican Women's monthly meeting. The Ladies gave me the opportunity to speak on the immigration issue, and plug the Texas Minuteman Project and the Campo Mountain Minuteman Project. I handed out a list of URLs as sources of information for my speech. At the top of the list I had the URLs for the Texas Minuteman Project, and the Campo Mountain Minuteman Project.

In the part of my presentation that dealt with California, I started with a quick breakdown of the overall situation in California. Then, I told the ladies of the CMMP’s accomplishments in Campo, California and I related my own experience as a CMMP volunteer. Hopefully, that will generate some interest in CMMP, and some donations! As I told the ladies last night, I am very proud of my participation as a volunteer in the CMMP. It is a fine organization of patriotic men and women, and the CMMP is certainly worthy of our support!

On Tuesday, August 1st, I will address my ATC group in the same manner, and try to generate some support for you there, too. I received a lot of positive feedback on the presentation, and I hope the people follow through and send some donations! May God bless your efforts as you continue to fight the good fight! For now, I will be with you in spirit, but know that I am planning to return again one day. Until then, I will do what I can to generate support for your efforts here in Texas.

Your Brother At Arms,


(a.k.a. 'Lone Star')

No comments:

Post a Comment