Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Via Email:



Last night I spotted 2 Illegals 'guest workers' running from us east along the border fence in Campo area . Coincidently I was just talking to 2 reporters from Arizona Star . They ask for permition to go with me to persu and find out who is there. So jump in my van and after aprox. one mile rolocoster ride on border road we so male and female with cary bag. they was visiblly tired and female holding bloody finger in the other hand. I call border patrol . My two arizonian reporters was doing some interview with illegals and taking pictures. When BP arived he asesed the situation and called for an ambulance. PB communicate with doctor. doctor recommend put severed finger in cloth wrap and in ice. So I tore up my T-shirt and gave him ice and we were waiting for ambulance . BP was cheking back pack and on my recomendation arrested unijured male. Total three ambulacies arrived for one illegal - that what I call perfect service. ============

No comments:

Post a Comment