Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update From JJ

Talked with Kingfish Tuesday evening via phone.

Kingfish said Monday evening a large group of 40 some odd illegals
tried to sneak into the good ol' USA, by means of Gloria Canyon.
Not to be. Border Patrol BUSTED all but four of them, who made it
back to MEXIHOLE, where they proceeded to taunt Minutemen and any
others who would watch their mooning and other shows of depravity,
directed at those who would deny them access to this country. A
B.P. Agent finally dispersed the frolicking Mexican Nationals.

Echo and wife are reportedly helping to beef up the Campo Line,
as they have moved a large trailer right up on the "Teddy Roosevelt
Road."

Reports are filtering in from numerous sources that the U S Army has
fully armed Scouts working in the Campo area, doing drug
interdictions and ??? I kinda like the ??? of their operations...

This Saturday I and several other Minutemen will be attending the
protest of the National City Mayor and his would-be Sanctuary City
of National City. The mayor has stated that he will JAIL any
Minutemen protesting on Saturday...well, he better have a BIG
JAIL, 'cause I'm going, and so are a lot of others that I know of.

Jeff Schwilk has said that the mayor is "calling the MM out!" I'll
be there with many others...Hope you will be too. If I have time,
I'm going to make a protest sign...If I don't get jailed, I may
spend Sat. evening on the Campo Line!!


See yall Saturday in Nasty City,
J J

No comments:

Post a Comment